Design Mart's studio can create a custom etching for just about anything you need. We'll go over specifications and options with you, so that we can get as close to what you are picturing as possible. Like sandblast designs, etching artwork will vary by job. We typically start by putting together a rough draft for you to look over, then we work out any revisions needed from there.
We can email your finished file in PSD, CPT, JPG, or TIF formats. For a free quote on custom etching artwork, please email us at email@example.com .
In your email:
Proof & Payment Policy
Custom etching artwork is very time consuming work, which requires talent and attention to detail.
1. Often, several drafts and revisions are made as photos and other artwork are converted into workable images - resulting in an image which can be etched.
2. Individual images are refined and put together n a way that looks natural. The process is determined by the nature of the image submitted and the desired size of the etching work.
3. All the steps mentioned above are integral to the creation of a piece of artwork. If we generate a proof, we have already gone through each of the steps above. At that point several people have spent many hours (sometimes days) bringing an etching to a point where it is finished. So, a proof isn't possible. In order to show you or your customer what the work will look like, we actually have to do the work.
4. If revisions are required after an etching is completed, we will have to charge for our artists' time.
5. You may see samples of our work at the bottom of this page. We'll be happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-736-7455, and we'll be glad to help.
We look forward to working for you!
Here are some examples of recent work from our studio.