Design Mart's new Color Kit Tutorial helps users of Gerber Omega take advantage of the powerful, open-source Inkscape application to create photo-realistic renderings of PLT files. Five standard colors are available in three textures: polish, frost, and rock pitch. (Other colors can be added.)
The Tutorial DVD includes granite fills, background images, and exercise drawings. The 38-minute video on DVD teaches Gerber users how to:
- Prepare work in Gerber Omega
- Save work to be opened in Inkscape
- Locate and download/install Inkscape
- Open and set up workspace in Inkscape
- Load granite colors and textures
- Select portions of drawings to apply polish
- Select other portions of drawings to apply rock pitch
- Select other areas for frost or sandblast
- Apply color to sunken sandblast lines and lettering
- Add background graphics
- Import logos and create contracts on the color proof
- Print finished drawings
- Export drawings for email approval
Watch a very brief summary here to learn more about our Color Kit for Gerber and Inkscape.
For pricing and other information please click here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 800-736-7455 if you have questions or need help.